If you are under 18, please make sure your parent or guardian reads and explains the following information to you
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
We may, from time to time, collect personal information about you in the course of the business in a number of different ways, including when you:
- Visit our website or social media;
- Enter a competition or promotion;
- Sign up for our mailing list/newsletter;
- Enquire about or order products through our website or via phone; and/or
- Otherwise contact us.
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include your name, age, email address, postal address, telephone numbers and payment details.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- For the purpose for which it was collected (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you);
- Verifying your identity;
- Contacting you;
- To email you newsletters or other updates as consented by you;
- Enabling you to enter an online competition or promotion;
- Mailing purchased goods to you;
- Responding to questions about our products and services, and;
- Developing and improving our products and business.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Miss Dressy ABN: 15579534033
Last update: 1 October 2016